Nice Skyline

No Comment - Post a comment

I took a walk across one of the bridge in NTU after my dinner at Canteen A. I chanced upon this sunset. Few minutes later, another guy stopped and took a snapshot of it using his camera phone. Then, a couple noticed it and stopped by to pose for a shot together too. (awww I wish I could took a photo with the blogger of sweetalicious wine lover life too!)

It came to my thoughts that whenever Singaporeans went to overseas and saw some nice skyline, they would envy and admire it and hoped that Singapore would have a similar one. Just take some seconds off the street to take a glance at the sky. Believe me, the actual scene is much more nicer compared to the picture above.

Below are some more photos which I took during Poly days. That was when the digicam camera was in such a crazy and I decided to join in and thankfully learnt a bit about cameras :)




 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment