The End of a Beautiful Journey?

No Comment - Post a comment




We have not contacted each other for 2 days. Are we at cold war? "Experts say the person will ignore you when he/she lose interest in you." Did I ignore her? Or is it the other way round?

Past experience is horrible. I am unsure of who I am with all the confusion she gave me. I love her. Does she? If so, how much? Are we really losing interest and patience with each other's weak point?

Most of the time there is no right or no wrong, its just that each has his/her own opinions and expectations. Why can't she understand this?

To be frank, I am tired of all the quarrels, arguments. Things turn bad because of small problem but became big because of our personality. It can be solved when small problem don't appear, why is she still unclear about this?

I am learning to give in even when its not my fault. Just how many times did we quarrel and how many times I'm the one to apologize? Not because its my fault but its because I can't bear to her lose just like that. I read from a web site saying that a guy should admit its his fault even when its not his and after things turns better, the guy then will explain to his girl where the real fault lies. However, I cannot find myself the opportunity to do that because when thing turns better, explaining back to her the rational might turns thing sour again.

The feeling of being accused is horrible. I still remembered that night. There was no apologies from her, is it because I was at wrong first? But is it due to the accusation that cause the quarrel also?

She got a strong personality. And an ego that she did not realise herself. I find myself to be able to say all these here because I can't say all this to her for she will explain back with her rational that she is correct. This is our communication gap. I am unable to express myself in front of her.

Recalling back my reason for parting the previous time, she said it was nonsense and selfish of me for doing that. Does she get my intention now? Things happen unknowingly and till now she just cannot accept the fact and quarrels arise from this. She has forgotten what I have told her when shes angry. Even when shes happy, does she remember? This is the sort of questions that she would posed to me sometimes. Failing to do so will only cause a black face in her. But for me, I would just smile back and tell her the stuff. Because I find myself to have no rights to get angry in front of her. And afraid as a result, she would like angry too because of her bad temper and in the end I will be the one to console her.

Referencing things as examples just to support my reasoning, she said I am taking things to counter her. Just what must I do to make her happy?

She would always point out that I am getting insensitive to her, providing no security to her after all previous quarrels. I would like take it and promise to change as mentioned in her of her many a times. Does she understand the difficulties in doing that? Can't she find me trying to change also? I tried to pinpoint her one time when we were with our good friend. She was unhappy and told me about it at a later time. She said she was angry with that because thats the normal her actually. I failed to understand that because most of the time we seldom go out with other friends together. Am I wrong in this case too? I really have problem adapting to her bad temper personality like how she have problems adapting to mine character too.

This is all part and parcel of relationship, we need to improve ourselves in order to last longer. Can someone please teach me how to cope with a bad and hot tempered gf? I really love her and would like to be with her all my life. This feeling of cold war is hurting us as each day goes by.

Waiting patiently...

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment