Exciting Week Ahead

No Comment - Post a comment

Finally after a 2 years break from school for my NS, I am back to studies again. Its 12.35am here at my NTU hostel Hall 5.

I was so low morale at around 9pm at home. The thought of leaving my home and come back only in the weekends, the thought of leaving my dear again, and the thought of starting a course which I have lost so much interest over the 2 years were just too much for me to swallow in minutes or even hours on the train cum bus. So I decided to pamper myself for the first time moving in to my hostel. Hence, I took a cab and I specially choose a Hyundai Sonata cab because I always wanted to sit in one when it was launched in Singapore.

First impression of the Sonata inside was that it is rather cramp compared to other cab especially Toyota Crown haha big difference I know. I rather like the new leather inside. It is on Auto Gearbox Transmission and its engine is rather powerful. The driver is surprisingly young and I almost said "Uncle, NTU xie xie". The satisfactory of siting in the taxi and fast driving just lighten my heavy heart which I brought when leaving home. As he was driving quite fast and it was at night with little traffic, I reached NTU in about 15mins time. 17 bucks.

I have finished unpacking all my stuff and done with my room except I realised the fan really cannot make it. Am considering to get a more powerful fan. Then I also need a 1.5L bottle to put inside my room as the water cooler is rather far away. I went to bathe after that, feeling a bit weird to leave room half naked. But I don't care, its so much easy with a shirt less to go bathing.

Alright, so wheres the excitement that I mentioned?

Firstly, the stocks market is getting more and more interesting with the few recent corrections. Panic market aunties and uncles are selling their stocks to minimize losses, bargain hunters like me are busy researching for strong fundamental stocks to buy in cheap. 2 of my best performing stocks Contel and China Fashion has dropped from a +30-50% to now +10%. Have been queuing to load up more China Fashion for the past few days but could not get it at the price I wanted. I shall continue to monitor its movement for the week, of course not forgetting China HongCheng and ETLD IPO launching.

Secondly, its regarding my beloved Newcastle United. Under the managing of Sam Allardyce, Newcastle has acquired 6 new players. They are Geremi (Chelsea, free), David Rozehnal (Paris St Germain, £3m), Joey Barton (Manchester City, £5.8m), Mark Viduka (Middlesbrough, free), Alan Smith (Manchester United, undisclosed). During this moment of blogging, Sam is still negotiating a few more deals such as Cacapa, Enrique, Drago etc. (I know cause he just updated me last night).

Ok lah lastly its because of my NTU life has just began. Looking forward to study and hostel life after a 2 year gap. Its 12.58am now I am missing my dear who just ended the phone about 30min ago. Finally, those few noisy buggers had already left the Hall in a lorry. Time to sleep. Hopefully I can find time and energy to take some nice pic of my hostel and upload here.

Good night.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment