Update on my crib

2 comments - Post a comment

Finally, the pictures for my crib is ready. Most of the stuff like bedsheet, pillow, chair etc are from Ikea. Be alarmed, be surprised but don't be happy cause you are not gonna have the chance to lie on my bed!




















Hows my new bed? I was conned. Firstly, there are actually 2 pillows stacked together. However, the 2 pillows are known to be "give-a-way" pillows simply because when I lie on it, I can practically feel the bed itself! argh. Secondly, the blanket ain't a blanket at all. Its just a cloth with some opening, guess you need to stuff something inside yourself to make it look at a blanket lol. Anyway, I try not to make my bed too comfortable because you know why :X




















My work desk.No, the chair does not come default and it cost me close to a hundred bucks! I don't mind spending a bit more for a better chair because I will be on it most of the time and I need to take good care of my back cum spine. (dear, see I know how to take care of myself!) It really is comfortable. Worth every penny.
Yep, I dedicated 1 section to my food to fulfill my hungry stomach at night while studying. I also dedicated 1 section for photos of me and Wendy :)
So far, nothing much on papers and books yet as I have not really got into the lesson proper. Heavy stuff will comes in from 3rd week onwards.
Ok I need to clarify, the tissue box was brought in by my roomate Willy Kuah, not me!
Missed out something? Yes! If your eyes are sharped enough, you would have notice the small little greeny bird at the top right, behind him are some oreo biscuits and cakes, he is my guardian of food angel!




















My wardrobe. Its really a headache to think what clothes to bring for school. Miss the army life where only 1 green no. 4 uniform and some PT and admin kits will do. The basket for bathing was suggested by my dear xie xie :)




















I rejected the idea of bringing the TV from our army bunk to here. But he wanted it. So, I told him to off it whenever I'm in the room. And thats the electric kettle at the bottom. The water at NTU taste weird, like tekong water. And boiling the water does not eliminate the funny taste argh.

Posted by Picasa

 
This Post has 2 Comments Add your own!
Jeremiah - August 11, 2007 at 8:55 PM

Wow!!! Ur crib looks so nice, like our bunk in OCS!

Collin - August 12, 2007 at 5:04 PM

Where got? Yours is so much nicer haha

Post a Comment