I finally found a phone I like!

No Comment - Post a comment

Its been 2 years since i last bought a phone which is my current phone Sony Ericsson K700i. I bought it at a price of $98 that time when Starhub was offering a discount of $100. Its a reliable phone I would say until recently the jog dial a bit malfunction.
Before that I was using the good old Nokia 8210 which I bought for a freaking SGD$500 during my Secondary 1 days. But its still considered a good buy at that price given that I have used the phone till the end of my 3 years Poly life. So all in all, I spent $598 on 2 phones for the past 10 years.

My contract has recently ended but I have yet to make my move in the phone market yet. Reason is simple, I just cannot find a phone which I like. I was looking at a few phones namely the O2 Stealth as it has a touchscreen and keypad for sms because I think sms using the stylus and touchscreen is really slow as I am a heavy sms user. However, the phone is big and heavy for its size and the functionality is questionable as written by reviews and forumers. Hence, I look at its other family of phone, the O2 Atom. I was just convinced that I will have trouble using it to sms after I have tried my friend's. Next, I looked at the Nokia E65. It has wifi which I wanted, however its a Nokia. Basically, the functions I am looking for are Wifi, Touchsreen, Keypad for sms, MP3 playback and reasonable Camera function. Its only until recently I google for new Sony Ericsson phone and found this W960i. Basically it has all the above mentioned functions I wanted. Furthermore, its a Sony Ericsson! And it has superb mp3 playback capability, great camera at 3.2mp and a size thats small and light! Was rumored to be releasing around Q4 2007. Alright, shall not bored you with words, take a look at its photos and videos below.

Refer to the specs here.








 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment