Happy 20th Month Anniversary to us!

3 comments - Post a comment



Today marks the date that Wendy and I have been together for 20 months. Lots of ups and downs as usual but I still believe we are different from other couples out there. Wanna know why? Perhaps you could check out this blog any time 5 or 6 years later :)

Secretly, I captured all of his funny and cute moments during my webcam session when shes at home while I'm in my hostel. Then I made a compilation of the screenshots to dedicate to our 20th months together!

If you are smart/attentive/intelligent/god-like, you would have notice something about the photos slide that is related to our anniversary. Prize will be given for the correct answer.

How to submit: Simply logon to http://collinyeo.blogspot.com and post your answer on the right column in the shoutout box with your name. Winners will be notified by any means I can figure out!

Last but not least, happy 20th month anniversary Li Ling!!! I love you, muackz :)

 
This Post has 3 Comments Add your own!
Jeremiah - October 7, 2007 at 10:05 AM

Wow.. so sweet! U actually took down all your webcam sessions.. maybe I can start doing it for xiaoping and surprise her with a photo collage. Thanks to your original idea! quick question.. what about 'naughty sessions' hehe.. got record?

Collin - October 7, 2007 at 11:15 PM

thanx man bro... yeah go and surprise xiaoping!

what is naughty session har?

Wendy Sim - October 9, 2007 at 4:37 PM

Though we nearly didn't make it possible for the journey to 5-6 years later...but i'm glad we're back on track!!!

and i just wanna say that this is one the sweetest thing from u!!!i love this post!thanks dar...smuacks!=*

Post a Comment