I love zhu zha tang!!!

No Comment - Post a comment

This is the picture of the cute little pink slipper that Wendy bought at AMK Hub.

Isn't it cute?

And I woke up at 8.30am this morning because there is a schedule notice that the electricity will be cut from 9am to 3pm in my hall. So I have to get up before the electricity cut and of course have my bathe 1st before going out. Went past Canteen B only to see that none of the stalls opened. Proceed to Canteen A instead. Again, none of the stalls opened. Nevermind, went up the library and saw it close for Sunday. argh wasted my trip. Decided to go Jurong Point's mac to have my breakfast and study there.

Decided to go back hall at 3pm, I went up the foodcourt to eat my favourite Zhu Zha Tang.

Yes, I love their chilli! So spicy and tasteful. Again, I ate and sweat profusely.

Oh by the way, the pillow is so huggable and comfortable!

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment