Weekend Updates

No Comment - Post a comment

Just some update over the weekend after a busy week as usual.


Selected to join my hall's Dinner & Dance committee as Business Manager. Responsible for finding sponsors and canvassing along with 2 other unknown people which I will know next Wednesday for our first meeting. Apart from that, I am also joining the Inter-Hall competitions for games like Soccer, Volleyball and Snooker.

Decided to stay over at my dear's house on Friday night as we both have commitments on Sat and Sun. After my lesson ends at 5.30pm, I quickly rush straight to AMK for some shopping at AMK Hub. We had our dinner at Stick Rice. Ordered Baby Kailan, Pandan Chicken, Tom Yam soup and LemonGrass Prawn. Sadly, the prawn and chicken cannot make it but we still had our fill anyway. Then we proceeded to shop around for my black soccer shorts for this coming Tuesday's soccer friendly against Hall 11. Bought 1 nike shorts for around $27, kinda ex huh. After that we look around for anklets for Li Ling but couldn't find any nice one. Our last destination was at the basement supermarket (what is it? can't remember). She bought herself a cute little pink slipper to wear at home (can I have the pics pls?), a Silkpro condition and I bought myself a pillow to hug in my hostel! (yeah!!).

It cost $5.90. Much better and also cheaper than the one that I bought at Ikea!

Met up with my sister after that to pass her letters and in returns, received some BBQ chicken wings haha. It was about 11pm before we went back to Wendy's place. After bathing and everything, studied for about an hour plus before we went to sleep in her cosy little room (Sorry no pic!)

We slept for about 11 hours before waking up at 1pm. We both concluded, this is one of our nicest and most comfortable sleep for the past few weeks/months due to her workload and my studies. So satisfying! After washing up, we went for our brunch at Hougang Point's Sakae Sushi. Saw a new set of menu called Teppanyaki and ordered the garlic rice (I love garlic but Ms Sim don't like it).

It cost $3.50. Smell really nice. Recommended for those who love garlic and fried rice.

She straight away ordered the Kikage which I recommended to her the previous time.

After a fulfilling brunch, she recommended the chinese "ButterFly" and "You Tiao". Got picture got talk, see below. Cost me $2.00 for 3 of them. 2 Butterfly and 1 You Tiao. The latter taste nicer though.


We took bus 70 to Paya Lebar before we splitted up. She went to her company's chalet at East Coast while I went back to my hall. Bought a packet of Nasi Lemak for dinner later even though the Canteen is open. The food sux.

$1.20 dinner :)

Amount of letters I received for 2 weeks.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment