Decision Paid Off

No Comment - Post a comment

Bad, woke up today morning with the persistant flu still with me. Went to the medical centre only to see lots of ah tiong postgraduate having their medical checkup. Not wanting to wait in the queue because the opportunity cost is too much to waste my time in the queue, I decided to get Panadol Cold from 7-11. My decision paid off as I was given a free Looney Tunes phone chain. Great! Because I have been wanting to get a new phone chain for Li Ling! Now I need not search for it. I am sure she will like it. Got picture got talk!

For those who are using Imeem.com (Its really a great site!), I found a nice playlist and I listened to it while mugging. I strongly recommend it. Li Ling's been listening to it till don't wanna sleep yesterday night! As the playlist is long, I have decided to place it on the right column of my blog. Check it out. It will take some time to load though.

Last but not least. While I was having my lonely lunch at Canteen A, someone surprised me from behind! Turning around, I saw the love of my life! HAHA! Its Sim Li Ling! Shes been hiding from me that she took leave today and she came to accompany me! So touch hehe. Xie Xie Ni :)

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment