Tired but Happy Day!

No Comment - Post a comment

I received a leaflet today. I was shock when i saw it. This is what it was written. "Learn to play game for $1.60/hr". Games included are cs dota etc. Amazing!


But what is more shocking was that my dear passed her Traffic Police Test today! Knowing that she did not have much confidence in passing beforehand, i did not held my expectation too high either. She called, told me all the mistakes she made. However, my spider sense told me that something was wrong somewhere. Reason was that she was not saying in a depressing tone, neither was she saying in a normal tone which was very unlike her. She was telling me patiently but my brain was not attentive to her words as my mind was guessing that she had passed the test.Finally after a 5min talk, she said the tester passed her after some cute pleading from her Haha! Like that also can! Wonder what if I am the one who plead?

I managed to hide my delight well but inside me i was like cheering for "happy day ahead!" This is something really unexpected as the day before things worsen when she was suffering from over work breakdown (poor thing).

While waiting for her at PS, I saw some incident outside PS at the taxi stand. A car was horned and it caught my attention. I wondered what was wrong. This is the road.



The problem was that the car that was horned, was at the left side of the photo going up north. But it gave way to other cars on the right. And the car behind horned...rightfully. Because the road condition is like the cars on the right side need to give way to other cars due to the double dotted line. Bottomline is that, all drivers need to obey the road condition/signals in order to make Singapore road a safe place.

Anyway, we met up, bought her favourite cranberry at PS Carrefour, then had our lunch at Suntec Food Republic. The food sucks though, below was what we ordered.



Then we proceeded to Orchard Road to get her Bikini because we are going to Bintan next week! A break after my exams but before her audit peak period. We had our dinner at our favourite Lucky Plaza Chicken Rice stall. Love it slurp.

Tired, shall end here.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment