To My *** Battery Friends

No Comment - Post a comment

This post is dedicated to my battery friends during my 2nd year of NS journey. Recently had a conversation with Fred regarding his and my blog. He mentioned that some of them particularly Desmond and Xyse reads my blog in office. Make sure you don't kana caught by BSM or BC ah lol. If not you will have all the time to read during the weekend in camp haha. Anyway, thanks guys for reading and all the best for the rest of your NS journey.

Just feel like posting some photos in my last NS overseas trip. Miss the times where dragging yourself out of the warm sleeping bag is such a challenge, miss the outfield sumptuous dinner, miss the outfield soccer.

In my short 2 years NS, I have the luxury of traveling to 4 different countries with the furthest South Africa. Of course I cannot reveal any more details beyond the country, if not I have to start killing my readers...with cheese.

This is South Africa nightsnack. Yes you heard it, nightsnack. Of course its to share among 10 - 15 people but its enough and fulfilling. You saw that, SFI?

One of the beer in South Africa

Enjoy a bottle of beer at their pub during the R&R

I miss back the time in NS when its so carefree. After 6pm and before 8am is so free except during ocassional times when we need to work OT, sometimes even after 10pm. But hey, its so much more relax and fun compared to studying lol. Ok I know some of you may disagree especially those serving NS now. Wait till you ORD hehe.

And to my battery friends, 7 more months to ORD!! Cheers

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment