Christmas Photos!

No Comment - Post a comment

Spent both the Christmas Eve and Christmas day with my Li Ling. We have family dinner on Christmas eve at my house. My mum cooked her favorite vegetables and carrot soup (Sorry no picture). Simple and nice dinner. After which we proceeded to GV Bishan to catch the movie "Alvin and the Chipmunks". Very cute show, we spent $16 for 2 tickets and $5.80 for the popcorn and drinks. The price of 1 ticket was $8 because I used my Safra membership card to book and used Golden Village membership to buy the popcorn which entitles a free Coke. If you have not grab your Golden Village membership card, find out more here.




Preparing to go out for the countdown.


Secretly took a photo inside the cinema as no photo-taking was allowed in a cinema.

After the show, we proceeded to Jalan Kayu for supper after the countdown. Unfortunately, the supper was not very satisfying. They missed out my dear's cheese prata, their egg prata was not fully cooked, their fried chicken was not very tasty. But we still enjoyed our Christmas Eve nevertheless.

Its Christmas day! We started our day with a visit to Expo's Hall 8 for CHC's Christmas Service which lao dear wanted to attend very much so I accompanied her.

Then we proceeded to Orchard Road as we wanted to get Christmas present for each of us. We were surprised when we came out of the MRT Station as Orchard Road (Yes, I really meant the road itself) was filled with people instead of the usual buzzing cars. We then found out that the road was closed for some Christmas performance. Wasted no chance to have a walk on one of the busiest night road in Singapore, we get onto the road and became trigger-happy couple.







After the prawn mee breakfast at 10.45am, naturally I felt hungry at 3pm (I ate a lot, but someone still doubting that! haha). Wanted to eat my favourite Chicken Rice at Lucky Plaza but its closed on Christmas day! argh. Lunch was changed to Yoshinoya instead.







After lunch, we roamed around Orchard Road but could not find any present we wanted. Being too tired (exhausted I should say after all the walking), we decided to head back to my house for some resting before having our western food dinner downstairs. Again, to prove that we were really exhausted, she slept on my bed and I was sleeping on the floor immediately upon reaching home. We did not even have the energy to bathe, that explains me sleeping on the floor.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment