Car Accident

No Comment - Post a comment

Wendy drove me to AMK library to return and borrow my book today. I collected my reserved book titled "Fire your stock analyst by Harry Domesh". This book teaches one the process and method on analyzing stock. I decided to pick this topic rather than my usual investment strategy book as I figured that I really need to have more knowledge on accounting. I also figured that reading those typical accounting textbooks used in tertiary education would be plain boring to me. Hence, after some googling and reading up, I decided to reserve this book from NLB. Reserving a book from NLB cost only $1.55 and renewing it cost $0.50. Much more cheaper than buying the book itself. Of course if you came across a book where you think you might need it for reference in the future, you can buy it at the outside stores.

While on our way back home, we met with an accident. Luckily no one was injured. We came to a stop before a traffic light when a car bumped into us from behind and the momentum from our car hit the car in front. Apparently, both the cars behind and in front suffer minimum damage while our car suffered the worse, ok worse among the three. We alighted in the middle of the road at lane 2. The incident was resolved quickly as there was no dispute. After exchanging of contact number and taking of photos, we were off.


The front


The rear

And just for your information, the car in front is a Honda Jazz while the car behind is a Toyota SUV while ours is a Toyota Vios. That kind explain the damage incurred. In my next post, I will share with you guys a very informative guide on the things you need to do when you met with an accident. Believe me, this is really necessary to all drivers out there.

Before I was about to publish this post, I received an email from friendster saying my dear has posted a new entry at her friendster blog. Oh my god that was fast, she has the traits to be a pro blogger! You can see her blog here. Oh ya, the understanding you need to derive from her blog and my blog about this incident is that, IT IS NOT HER FAULT! (I have been hearing it for the umpteen times). Li Ling, listen to me ok? Its not your fault!!!

Subscribe to my feeds if you do not want to miss out any post that might be of use to you.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment