Global Climate Change

No Comment - Post a comment

Are u feeling the effect of global climate change? Raining theses couple of days has made the temperature drop few degrees celsius in Singapore.

In addition to the cold weather, my work desk temperature was lowered with the directly blowing of aircon onto me. This resulted in the sudden headache for the whole afternoon. Soon, the effect traveled towards my stomach as i felt uncomfortable, the feeling of bloated stomach to be precise. Nevertheless, I managed to overcome it with honour and glory.

It was 6.30pm and I hurried down and out of the office tower for some fresh air and warmer temperature. Unfortunately, it was dark and drizzling outside. When the cold wind blows, I can felt a sudden gush of coldness that traveled through my nerve, slowly but deadly (ok this is exaggerated on purpose).

While I was waiting for Bella to come, I saw a man wearing thick coat and at an instance I thought I was at New York Exchange (NYSE). Just imagine the scene. People were seen rushing home after the exchange had closed minutes ago, thick coat were all over their body to keep themselves warm in the cold season, sun had set and traffic were filled with lighted cars. Cool eh? I am suspecting the temperature to be hovering around 23 degrees according to my in-built thermometer in my sophisticated and complex human body.

Now, back to topic proper. What is Global Climate Change? In layman term, it is just the changing of global temperature, be it rising or decreasing. Why is it important? Another round of imagination. Simple analysis using a bottom-up approach. What would happen to crops and animals with the increased in temperature? They will die of course. And the aftermath? Severely lacking of commodities and food supply which will affect the economy world wide. The consequence might be worse than expected.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment