Happy weekends to all

No Comment - Post a comment

End of another hectic week which got to OT for 3 days. Anyway, its Friday night now and really hope that time will pass by slower than usual (ok just ignore me).


If you have missed out this post, I am actually intending to form a field soccer team with my friends hoping to build a good relationship and understanding before going for weekends matches. Main motivation is to satisfy our football hunger and to have fun together. Of course nothing beats winning a match on Sunday and going to work/school on a Monday morning. The sensation of winning a match, scoring goals and keeping a clean sheet is unexplainable. If you have the same feeling as I do, what you waiting for? Contact me now!

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment