Firefox 3 Download Day

No Comment - Post a comment

Previously mentioned on my blog here that Mozilla will be trying to set a new Guinness World Record for the most software downloaded in 24hours. Well, a blink of eyes here we are. 17th June 08. However, I got the information from their forum that they will only release the software at 10am, their local time. This is equivalent to 1am Singapore local time (GMT+8).

This is kind of disappointing as I was looking forward to download it when the time strike pass midnight on their time zone which is our afternoon time. Nevertheless, I shall download it when I woke up to catch the match between France and Italy tonight at 2.45am. Hopefully I am able to wake up on time. This is your chance to disturb me in the middle of the night. I welcome any calls between 2.30am to 2.45am. Do note that I have some change to my mobile number. Remember to add two "9" in front before dialing my mobile number. =D

Cheers.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment