Received my first cheque from Nuffnang!

2 comments - Post a comment



Yes, after months of blogging, I have finally accumulated enough earnings to cash out the cheque from Nuffnang. It may not be much but its still useful money in time of stagflation economy like now. Of course this cannot be achieved so fast without the help of you guys. Thanks for the support constantly, hope my blog did not bore you.



In the beginning of my blog, I put up a poll asking my readers which do they prefer; more about my personal life, more about soccer news, more about investment/stocks update. The answer is clear. I have since minimise the number of posts I made on soccer and investment news :)

You want it, you got it. You say, we listen.. haha machiam some advertisement. Nevertheless, I too have 2 other blog thats on this great Nuffnang platform.

http://iphone-finatic.blogspot.com - A blog shop for selling iPhone/iPod Touch cases/accessories
http://teamfata.blogspot.com - A soccer team blog for my soccer team, Team FATA

I am still persuading Bella to sign up for Nuffnang which she refused simply cause their ads would not blend well into her template argh.

 
This Post has 2 Comments Add your own!
Simon Seow - July 17, 2008 at 11:33 PM

Congrats. I'm still waiting for my check.

Collin - July 17, 2008 at 11:43 PM

Thanks, you will get yours soon Simon :)

Post a Comment