Merry Christmas 2009

No Comment - Post a comment

So, how did you spend your Christmas eve? Heres mine.

Woke up at 11am and waited till 4pm literally. Reason? Waiting for the sun to come out so that I can go swimming and sun-tanning. But the stubborn sun was just not intending to appear on a chill Christmas eve.

Bella came over in the evening to "deposit" her bag at my house so that we can go out straight away tomorrow morning. Venue? Kranji Farm Resort! Shall post the photos after the trip. And then off she goes again to meet up with Xiao Wan and Lifang for Christmas buffet dinner at Swiss Hotel. ($98++ per nose)

At around 8.30pm, I went for a 30min jog before meeting my Mystery MSN friend for another 15min jog. We settled our dinner at the nearby zhi char. By the time we finished it was around 10.30pm. We ended our Christmas eve with some snack bought from the Pasar Marlem below my house.

And thats the end of my gay Christmas eve gathering. Stay tuned for our trip to Kranji Farm Resort!

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment