We are back!

No Comment - Post a comment



Something pondered upon me while I was plucking hair one fine night. If given a Manchester or Liverpool jersey for free, will I wear it? I thought it through with sense and rationality (I'm not a irrational fan!) before concluding I would look awful in them. Just imagine me......wearing a Manchester United jersey. Yuks!!

Cut me and I bleed black and white and I would pay to have a Newcastle jersey rather than receiving Liverpool, Manchester, Chelsea, Arsenal jerseys etc for free! Yes I am irrational after all but then, which die hard fan isn't?

Illustration of irrationality
Case 1: Newcastle lost the match due to controversial referee decision.
Newcastle Fan: Damn, we could have won the match if not for poor refereeing, UNFAIR!

Case 2: Newcastle won the match due to controversial referee decision.
Newcastle Fan: Well, this is football, you gain some you lose some, its fair. (i.e. We won the match and we don't care how we win it as long as we win)

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment