Final Update of QET Results

No Comment - Post a comment

For the benefits of those who has no idea what is QET, please refer to my entry here.

Yes today is the release of QET results. Wee Hian and me woke up at 7.15am. He set his alarm using the stupid radio cum alarm clock, the alarm rang is damn irritating. We check the online for the results but it was not released yet.

At around noon time, he smsed me asking me for the pin so that he can check for it. At first I confidently said I pass the paper when he asked me to guess. But he said I failed. I was shocked and depressed cause another module gonna eat up my valuable timetable again. Luckily, after another confirmation sms, he said I pass. Heng ah!!! phew!

Its the second week of school. Been quite busy with first few weeks although some of the tutorial and lab lessons are canceled. First few weeks are always hardest to start back the study engine especially after a stagnant 2 years in Army. However, things are so far so good still can manage to catch up with the lecture. Hopefully things will only get better as each day goes by.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment