Update on my Crib

2 comments - Post a comment

As promised, here are some updates to my crib with photos and videos.


























Before & After.
Yes we bought the same bedsheet and pillow case from Ikea.






Just to show off that I dedicated 1 section just to put the photos of us :)







These 2 pictures were taken while studying at around 1am. Feeling hungry, I decided to try out the 2 food that were given during my time in NS where there was an amazing race and we were given those "rations" during "outfield". It was in left lying around in my house for 3 to 4 months without anyone touching it. I gathered that even if I am hungry at home, I would not eat it as there are many others to place it. So I decided that if I were to get hungry in hostel I would eat it! Yes I did and boy was it delicious!















From left to right, cup noodle, butter cookies, milo, "ba teng", salmon spread, fresh apples! All thanks to my lao dear! She bluff me saying she was going out shopping with her colleague. While studying half way through my lonely Friday night, I heard the closing sound of my door. I turned around and saw someone look so much at my dear. I was left stunned for 0.05s and finally realised it was indeed her! awww... she made all the way from her workplace to Shenton Way to find me and even bought me so much food. So sweet of her. Couldn't help but hug her straight away hehe. btw, she was suppose to teach me one of the maths question but she didn't know how to and fall asleep after that. But seeing her sleeping so soundly, I just feel good.















Latest update. Notice my "guardian of food angel" has changed place? Yeah, I figured out that the food bought by my dear was important, hence I decided to let it guard those cookies and milo. However, I managed to find another "guardian" to replace it. It was given free in a goodies bag when I signed up for NTU Investment Club.


And finally, I was too bored and I decided to take a video.

 
This Post has 2 Comments Add your own!
Glenny - December 5, 2007 at 2:15 PM

Wo Yao Du Shu...

Collin - December 5, 2007 at 9:56 PM

haha what is Du Shu?

Post a Comment