It was a scam!

No Comment - Post a comment

Nothing much today, spent the day mugging at the library. Ate breakfast, lunch and dinner alone. I left at 8pm. Most of the stalls at Canteen A has already closed so I thought just go back my Hall 5 canteen and eat. But the thought of eating those food just make my appetite gone. Less than 2 months, already sian of the food liao. Then on the bus back to hall, I notice the Canteen at Hall 4 is still open so decided to have my dinner there. Ordered salted fish fried rice. The portion is so big. (Look at Picture 1) The salted fish ain't salted, rice not much taste. The reason I ordered is because the menu wrote Tasty salted fish fried rice. It was a scam!


Picture 1 (Big portion)


Picture 2 (Aftermath)

Even though the portion was big, I managed to finish it off surprisingly given my small appetite :X. And Picture 2 is dedicated to my good Poly Friend Ang Jit Hwee because there are PEAS in the plate, one of his favorite. :P

Disclaimer: Photos are taken with my soon-to-gone-haywire Sony Ericsson K700i. I hereby declare that the photos are copyrighted by me. Should you want to link, share, copy, cut the salted fish fried rice of Canteen 4/or even the PEAS, please request permission from me. And you should start composing your email with the following sentence, "I, *rank & name*, hereby request permission to *bla bla bla...*"

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment