Wee Hian's Birthday!

No Comment - Post a comment

It rained the whole Thursday and resulted in the postpone of our Hall's first friendly soccer match. Good and bad. Good, because my body was not in tip top condition and leg muscle was still feeling a bit stretched. Bad, because I was eagerly looking forward to it. Its been some time since I last have an official soccer match. Miss the intense battle and "bullying" of the referee hehe.

I went for my brunch before proceeding to the library to mug till 6pm. Reached the library at 12pm, felt very tired and sleepy because I woke up at 7.45am in the morning to prepare for the match only to see the pouring of rain. So, I took a nap till 1pm before starting my engine. Realised I did not bring some of the lecture notes but luckily I brought the book! :)

Left the library at 6pm because we are going Marina South for steamboat buffet to celebrate Wee Hian aka Willy aka Wee Wee's birthday! Unfortunately, the turnout is quite bad as Justin, Galvin and Da Xuan could not make it. Nevertheless, we still have a good dinner with much Army life memories rekindled. Jokes were made about Justin (as usual), missing our dear Kah Heng and Ah Fu Ge in Australia. Hey, when you guys are back in Dec, we definitely must have a full strength gathering minus 2 ok?

After the dinner, Ray felt tired and headed home in a cab. Left Wee Hian, Joel and me. We decided to go Orchard Rd's Swenson to chill out. We ordered a banana split and one other recommended by Joel. Can't remembered the name but I got picture! Got pic got talk right? BUT, the photos are still with Wee Hian, so I will upload the pictures as soon as I receive it.

Left the place at around 1.30am and headed back to hostel. Ends of a Thursday night.

Oh wait, just an update on the Singapore market today hehe. Our dear STI finally set a new record high at 3,714.77, surpassing the previous peak of 3,665.13 set on July 24. My portfolio also went up a little, most noticeably is FJ Ben and Ipco. Prospect looks really good now and can't wait to see how tomorrow's market will open.

Time to sleep. Night folks.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment