Its Friday!

No Comment - Post a comment

Its finally Friday, am eagerly looking forward to Saturday as I dedicated 1 day off entirely from my school work to go dating with my dear lol.

Its 6.38pm here in my hostel. I will be staying here overnight to finish up my 3 tutorials due next Monday so that I can sacrifice my Saturday. Its worth it.

Anyway, today was really a typical Singapore weather. Due to the alternating weeks of lab session on Friday morning, I have the luxury of sleeping till 11am as my next lesson was at 2.30pm. However (this word again), I woke up around 9am. Not because I had enough of sleep but something is disturbing me from my sleep. Yes if you are living in the west, you would have also felt the hot burning sun this morning. My face was practically sun-tanning while I was sleeping, part of my leg too. Knowing that my windows are facing the east, I turn down my windows blind the night before. To my alarm, just to the side of the windows, there was another small window pane without blind that the sun was happily shining through it and to my face. argh!!!

Then I went to my lecture at 2.30pm. An hour later when I stepped out of the lecture, it was raining outside. I went to my next lecture, the moment I stepped inside, I could felt the coldness immediately after the first breath of air that went into my nose. After the lecture, the rain stopped.

My friend drove his laobei car to school today as his dad went overseas. The car is a Honda Odyssey. It looks really big and long inside and surprisely did have some reasonable amount of horses inside the engine. And while I am blogging now, it started to rain here. Tian You Bu Ce Zi Feng You which means the weather is unpredicted.

*yawn* gonna take a short nap first before I start my engine for tonight.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment