Updates

No Comment - Post a comment

If you have been noticing, I have done some changes to this blog content and layout (isn't it obvious?)

Firstly, some people are complaining that the site is too slow on their PC, taking as long as 1min to load finish. I have to explain. Sometimes if the site takes longer than usual to load (more than 10sec), please just do a refresh manually. The reason behind is too cheem for me to explain, got to do with hardware (CPU, RAM, Graphics Card, Buses etc) and software (Web Browser, HTML coding, Javascript etc). However, if you are really interested to find out more, you can go to howstuffworks.

Nevertheless, I have removed the photo slide at the top of the blog in order to cut down the loading time. However, I will post new photo slides whenever theres a new photo collection. :P Then some of the lagness I have to admit is due to some of the youtube videos that I linked to my blog here.

Next, I have also changed the template to a 3rd party one which I got from my good friend Google. I like it because it has a wider width and it has a clean white foreground for my posts and nice sky blue background. Looks pleasing to the eyes under extreme or low light (I care for my readers' eyes). Anyone beg to differ?

Alright, I will stop here. Its 12.25am now, my dear is asleep. I have about 7 hours of sleep left. My hall will be having a friendly soccer match with another hall at 9.30am. Its our first official match, immediately after just 1 training session. Our bonds are not there yet and no one know how long he will play tomorrow as it will be a rotational game with many substitutions in between. Well, results are not important. Hopefully we will take the game to understand more about each other and for those inexperienced, learn the nature of the game (rough and smelly). Predict a big loss for us.

Oh and tomorrow is Wee Hian aka Willy aka Wee Wee's birthday tomorrow. Sadly, the turnout will be quite bad I reckon. So far only Ray and Galvin (surprisingly) confirmed. Pending replies from Justin and Joel. We are meeting for dinner (the typical usual celebration nowadays) at Marina South for steamboat buffet. Time to get smelly!

Good night.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment