Pursuit of life's beauty

No Comment - Post a comment

Having thought of blogging about personal life once again, Wendy decided to cater a blog specifically on her life which is full of ups and downs, fun and sadness (Whos life isn't like that -_-).

Entitled "Pursuit of life's beauty", such a nice and catchy title, did it make you wanting to know more about her and travel with her as she seeks a life full of beauty?

A little prerequisite.
A life worth pursuing...

Making a decision on what to blog for my 1st post here can be a rather tough one...and I finally decided to give a small introduction to my life...I hope whoever steps in here will not be bored to death by my simplistic life...

Read more.
P.S If you are interested in wine, or want to learn about the sophisticated knowledge and story behind a bottle of wine, you can hop over Wendy's sweetalicious wine lovers blog here.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment