Ants Poison

2 comments - Post a comment

Description: Recently, thousands of ants have invaded my house. Through my S2 (Intelligence), we have managed to find their POL (Passage of Line).

Current Situation: Every morning there will be an army of ants invading my house (Blue Zone). Their POL leads all the way from outside my door to my kitchen. This is rather irritating.

Reinforcement: I need serious reinforcement at blue zone and preferably new technology could be unveiled Now, anyone know of ants poison that I can purchase from in order to cut off their POL to my house?

 
This Post has 2 Comments Add your own!
minnymin - February 24, 2008 at 12:21 PM

having same problem same as urs right now =p
i also looking for solution to cure this matter...
by the way, what is the reason that they invade out houses??
i don't get it...>.<

Collin - February 24, 2008 at 12:35 PM

I wish I know their reason for invading too. Anyway, I found the end of the path where they are heading to but it was underneath the kitchen cabinet which is not accessible.

I guess I will get some Ants Poison from NTUC.

Post a Comment