Fatarian Gathering

No Comment - Post a comment

Its always nice to have gathering that involved our Primary, Secondary, Poly or even Army friends once in a while to catch up with one another. Last Saturday, we had a pretty good turn-out at Eugene's place for BBQ and watching soccer overnight. Our joker Justin did not turn up unfortunately. Some of them were setting up the fire while the rest was helping to carry the stores. I was told by Galvin that Eugene's house was at 204D, so I went up 204D to find his house number. I called Eugene and he told me it was 204B -_-. Then I thought I went up 204B, it was 203B. And his house is at the 15th floor, I was tired out even before the BBQ starts.




I did some cam-whoring while they were preparing the food. A decent BBQ but unfortunately one of the BBQ star was not marinated long enough to absorb the taste - Chicken Wings. Among the rest were the usual hotdog (Eugene is a hotdog fan!), prawn, sotong (squid), bacon, satay etc.

Ray arrived when we have finished the BBQ. Luckily he already had his dinner. In an instant, he whip out a DSLR. Quite surprised that he bought one, it cost him about $1200. Didn't know he was into photography too! To be frank, this was the first time I had my hands on a DSLR. Man, it ignited my interest back to photography. Really attracted by the non-existent shutter-lag. But one thing lacking to me was the LCD. I think its rather hard to aim using optical viewfinder unless you are an amatuer because the focus is not really clear.

Anyway, after the BBQ, we cease fired and went back to Eugene's modern lifestyle house. Its one of the nicest-designed house I have been to. We had some drinks, mahjong before the match between Man Utd and Arsenal started. The match was surprisingly one-sided as Man Utd thrashed Arsenal 4-0. Quite boring I would say. During the match, we were playing Indian poker where loser will have to drink (usual). The drinks for the night was Absolute Vodka with Sprite. I really dislike Vodka and had to down 2 cups (1/3 neat). Drank some beers throughout the night too.



It was time to say good bye when Wee Hian, Galvin, Ray and Jeremiah have to leave us at 3am+. Joel, Samuel, Da Xuan and me were staying for the night to catch a train back in the morning. I slept on the sofa in the living room with aircon switched on (yes, aircon in the living room). I adjusted the temperature throughout the night from 21 degrees to 23 degrees, from medium speed to lowest speed. ok, I am afraid of cold and I do not have a blanket.



Upon reaching home, I did some washing of dishes, collecting of laundry, reading newspaper before taking a nap till about 2pm. Then I went over to Wendy's house to help her with her work. Its period period for her now! Initially, I wanted to leave at around 8pm before was persuaded to stay for dinner. I always enjoyed the food at Wendy's house! After the dinner, I took a short rest on Wendy's bed before falling asleep deep and sound till 11pm. My poor Li Ling was working through my nap. Poor dear. *muackz*

I quickly go back home and continued with her work till 1am before proceeding to bed. She was working till 2am! poor girl..



Our "lao yu sheng" video. Check out the stupid acts by Galvin.

P.S Sorry for the late post as I only managed to get the photos from Ah Fu Ge yesterday night.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment