Sunshine after Rain

No Comment - Post a comment

Met up with my Wendy after work these few days. On Wednesday, she suddenly have a craving for sushi and wasabi, hence we headed to the OUB plaza's sakae sushi for their dinner buffet. Ate at normal speed for the first 30min before slowing down for the remaining 1 hour. Seats was pretty uncomfortable to me. Managed to take some photos before going off with our big belly.



Wendy was down with flu, a bit of fever, throat infection, bloated tummy etc. She was to see a doctor at Raffles Medical (FOC, medical benefit for Deloitte's employees) and managed to get 2 days of MC for Thursday and Friday (long weekend!).

Wendy went for her CNY shopping spree yesterday and bought some shoes and dress. She met me after my work and we went to PS to collect her dress. At the same time, I went to get some of the ingredients for the cabonara pasta this Sunday. Then we decided to have our dinner at this basement's Wang cafe (whatever). $4.80 set including "Tea Leaf Rice with Teriyaki Chicken" and a cup of tea. Wendy said its so so only but I think its nice.


 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment