Team Lunch

No Comment - Post a comment

As usual, I arrived at the MRT at 8.20am today. I waited for another 10min when I decided to give Wendy a call if she is reaching. To my alarmed, she had just woke up. She told me her alarm failed on her. I did some googling and found that some other Prada phone users are also experiencing this problem that sometimes the alarm would stop working and have to reboot the phone. First, its the camera mode which will hang at times, now its the alarm malfunctioning. Hopefully the engineers will get it sorted out when we send it for repair this Saturday at their Vivo outlet.

Yesterday I left my workplace at around 6.45pm to wait for Li Ling to off work. She has been assigned to audit another company which is at Republic Plaza, near my workplace. We can travel to work, have lunch and go home together! The aircon at UOB Plaza 1 switch off at 6.30pm, I supposed this is in their policy. To add on, their aircon temperature during office hours is super and I really mean super cold! I can still feel the coldness even with my windbreaker on. Now I am contemplating whether to retrieve my winter wear. However, with the aircon switched off after office hours, it get a bit of stuffy and warm after 15min, wonder how can those workaholics able to work till late night. Why aren't they considering increasing the temperature by one or two degrees and extend the aircon hours by 1 or 2 hours? I reckon the power consumption is more efficient in this case.

Anyway, I have our first team lunch today at one of the Jap restaurant. I ordered a Bento set which cost $25. It consists of sashimi, tempura, cod, water melon and rice. Its worth the money, enough said. Will bring my lao dear to go one of these days. After the lunch, we went over to some place for some dessert. Not really a dessert guy, I left most of it to the rest. Anyway I find them too sweety for my liking. The ice-cream is nice though. All in all, the whole team lunch cost roughly $200, fully paid by our super nice VP and AVP.

After work, I met up with Wendy before proceeding to Bishan to have dinner with my family. Ordered my favourite Volcano Ramen. A typical bowl comes with 3 cha siew, however this time round, I had 6 of them! 3 of them came from Wendy who find it a bit disgusting to her liking.



 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment