Bad Weekend

No Comment - Post a comment

It has been a pretty bad weekend for me, physically. The damage my body suffered previously had not been eased and it had gone from bad to worse.


I thought it was just indigestion of food from the dinner I had with F4+1 the other day. The Volcano Ramen at Ajisen.

Soon, I began finding myself going to the loo for 4 times, 5 times, 6 times. As at 16 Mar 08 1600hrs, I went visited the loo for 11 times, no prize for guessing correctly the reason. My stomach feels bloated with air inside and yesterday night it "jiao" pretty bad inside.

Tomorrow is Monday, hopefully it will not adds to my Monday Blues woes.

Anyway, my Bella also lang bo no seh today, suffering from stomach cramp. Lets recover fast together! :)


 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment