Starhub Maxonline is so slow #(*^#($^#

4 comments - Post a comment

Starhub is really getting on my nerve. Its so terribly slow these couple of weeks. Its worse if my sister is using the desktop; took roughly 1min to finish loading few web site. My contract will be up in Dec. Hopefully they will improve on their network, if not I will be Singnet bound. Afterall, ADSL is fast for my youtube/pipiplayer/basically video streaming mad sister.

Anyway, Team FATA failed to do a 3 wins in a row when they succumbed under the mighty samba players. Check out the review here. Also, my post-marathon injury is still haunting me!!! ARGH!!

 
This Post has 4 Comments Add your own!
Anonymous - July 2, 2008 at 9:18 AM

.

Anonymous - July 2, 2008 at 12:08 PM

hi there, I was just wondering how did you get the green background on your comments? If you could let me know that'd be great thanks.

Anonymous - July 2, 2008 at 12:27 PM

wow! I love this comment form! One more reason to stay with Blogger.com

Collin - July 2, 2008 at 8:30 PM

Hi Lou,

This is a template by jackbook.com The green background comes with it and I am not skilled enough to see how to do it.

Sorry.

Hey BM,

Yeah this is a great move by Blogger!

Post a Comment